Lead Safety for Renovation, Repair, and Painting- February 2023
EPA's Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP Rule) requires that firms performing renovation, repair, and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and pre-schools built before 1978 have their firm certified by Georgia EPD for work conducted in Georgia, use certified renovators who are trained by EPD-approved training providers and follow lead-safe work practices.
The RRP class will cover the following:
- Why should I be concerned about lead paint?
- Before beginning work
- Contain dust during work
- Cleaning activities and checking your work
- Training non-certified renovation workers
- Hands-on Activities to clearly demonstrate how to set up job
- Examine at the end of the day.
- Students must score at least 70% to receive certification
- The class is scheduled from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Date and Time
Monday Feb 27, 2023
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Class Begins- 9:15AM
Lunch will be provided.
Athens Area Home Builders Association
1651 Meriweather Drive
Watkinsville, Ga 30677
Other HBA Member- $35:
Ruth Ann Miller